Prairie Grain Analyzers
Portable Accurate All-in-One Moisture Testing
The MA-405 Moisture Analyzer has the ability to obtain moisture information of a sample without the use of charts, scales, and thermometers due to the sensors integrated within the tester.
Made in Canada
- The MA-405 is the first portable digital Canadian grain moisture analyzer suitable for all grains published by the Canadian Grain Commission (CGC) and the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA).
- Built in scale, thermometer, and charts allow for instant moisture, test weight, and temperature readings.
- The MA-405 is light, portable, and rechargeable up to 5 hours of continuous use on battery life.
- Print results on the spot with the built-in thermal printer.
- Weighting of the grain sample is no longer required to do a moisture test.
- Obtain accurate moisture readings within ±0.3% moisture.
- Built in bias adjustment for quick and easy reference matching.
- Measures hot grain, cold grain and frozen grain.
- -30°C to 71°C
- -22°F to 160°F
- Average the moisture results for three tests on the same sample.